Hysteresis Loop Tracers
The hysteresigraph measures the magnetic properties of materials by observing how the magnetic induction intensity varies with the applied magnetic field strength, providing various magnetic performance parameters. During use, a sample of specific dimensions is placed within the instrument, and an external magnetic field is applied to obtain the measurement results.
• Inspects material performance, with results independent of the product's specific dimensions.
• Capable of measuring magnetic properties such as Remanence (Br), Coercivity (Hcb), Intrinsic Coercivity (Hcj), and Maximum Energy Product (BHmax).
Operating on the principle of Lenz's law, this device measures the induced current generated when a coil intersects magnetic flux lines, which is then converted to obtain measurement results. The magnet is measured by being inserted into and removed from the coil.
• Specific to product inspection, with results related to product specifications.
• Convenient and fast measurements, good repeatability, intuitive display, and immediate reading of measurement values.
• Requires corresponding test coils, and different fluxmeters and coils can yield varying results.
Based on the Hall effect, where the voltage (V) in a Hall element is directly proportional to the magnetic field strength (B) passing through it. Measurements are taken by placing the probe against the product's surface to read the surface magnetic field at the contact point.
• Specific to product inspection, with results dependent on product specifications and measurement approach.
• Convenient and flexible measurements, portable for on-site testing, with an intuitive display and immediate reading of values.
• Measurements can be easily influenced, with poor data repeatability, and different gaussmeters may yield diverse results.
This instrument employs a servo motor to drive a high-precision gaussmeter for detecting the surface and spatial distribution of the magnetic field on products.
• Connected to a computer, the results are automatically outputted, drawing data curves and charts for easy analysis.
• Allows for automated fixed-point measurements with high precision and good data repeatability.
• Offers two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and four-directional three-dimensional measurement modes.
• Both the hardware and software of the device can be customized according to specific product measurement requirements.